The Digital Visual Interface is a high-quality, uncompressed data
link between a host processor video card and a display peripheral.
DVI Optical technology for this transmission stretches the
performance beyond the limitations of copper wire.
DVI Fiber Optic Extender module consists of transmitter module and
receiver module, each of which has 2XLC connectors and a 20-pins
DVI–D plug. Users could decide extension length at their discretion
by choosing the length of fiber-optic cables with LC ferrules at
the ends. It offers graphic TMDS signals to be extensible up to the
limits of modal bandwidth of selected multi-mode glass fibers, or
single mode fiber. A transmitter has 4 Laser inside and a receiver
has 4 Pin-PDs inside. and each transmitter or Receiver also has a
WDM filter inside, which combine the 1310nm laser and 1550nm laser
into one fiber. it has a capability to transmit UXGA (1600X1200)
graphic signals with 60Hz refresh rate. At such data bandwidth,
this module can extend up to 1,640 feet (500 meters) much over the
limits of copper wire extension, without any distribution amplifier
- Extends all VESA resolution up to WUXGA (1,920 X 1,200) 60Hz DVI
data up to 1,500 meters (4,920 feet).
- Applicable to both single-mode and multi-mode fibers.
- Up to 500m with duplex LC multi-mode fibers.
- Up to 1,500m with duplex LC single-mode fibers.
- Offers self-EDID programming feature, detecting from a display and
restoring to an EEPROM in the transmitter just by plugging to the
display without any physical DDC connection.
- The modules are compact enough to directly plug to graphic sources
and displays by adopting DVI-plugs.
- Certifies FCC and CE standards for EMI/RFI emission.
- Data security with negligible RFI/EMI emissions and loss of video
quality due to no copper conductor present.
- Digital FPDs, PDPs and projectors for medical appliances, aero,
traffic control, factory, and bank
- Digital FPDs and projectors in conference room and auditorium
- Kiosk with digital FPDs showing full motion graphic displays from
- PDP displays for information in public sites
- LED signboards in streets and in stadiums
4. Ordering Information
DVI Fiber Optic Extender
FL3202M: 1-ch DVI, dual, single mode, 500Meter for MM mode or 1.5KM
for single mode, MiNI type.
|Components||Laser Diodes in Tx Module||1310nm/1550nm FP Laser|
|Photo Diodes in Rx Module||InGaAs PIN-PD|
|Electrical||Input and Output Signals||TMDS Level (complying with DVI1.0)|
|Data Transfer Rate (Graphic Data)||Max. 1.65Gbps|
|Total Jitter at the end of Rx output||Max. 309 ps|
|Skew inter-channels||Max. 6ns|
|Optical||Link Power Budget||Min 10.5dB|
|Mechanical||Module dimension (mm)||42WX16HX69L|
|Connect||Optical Connector||1 Duplex LC connectors|
|Electric Connector Type from Systems and to Displays||24 pin DVI-D plug|
|Recommended Fiber||50/125 um Multi-mode Glass Fiber for 500m; 9/125um single-mode
fiber for 1500m.|
Any interest, please contact
Email: email@example.com Skype: alston224